Much Wenlock Christmas Fayre
The Christmas Fayre Committee are looking for volunteers to help with the 2017 Christmas Fayre, which will be held on Saturday 2nd December.
Amongst other things volunteers will be responsible for:
- Stall-holder bookings
- Marquee procurement
- Portaloo hire
- Road closure applications
- Signage, first aid,
- Recruiting marshals
- Vehicle management including park & ride
Volunteers are also needed on the day of the Fayre to:
- Help set up stall-holders tables (including erection and dismantling)
- Allocate stalls
- Help with traffic management (Marshalls)
- Drive the Park & Ride (Friendly Bus Drivers)
If you would like to get involved and become a Christmas Fayre Committee Member please contact the Committee Chairman, Lesley Ingram, 01952 728419.