Sand and Gravel Extraction at Buildwas Quarry – Public Information Exhibition at Buildwas Village Hall Wednesday 2nd October – 3pm to 8pm
LOCAL RESIDENTS AND STAKEHOLDERS ARE INVITED TO DROP IN AT OUR PUBLIC INFORMATION EXHIBITION TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE PROPOSED SAND AND GRAVEL MINERAL EXTRACTION AT BUILDWAS QUARRY, AS PART OF THE RE-DEVELOPMENT OF THE FORMER IRONBRIDGE POWER STATION.
The exhibition will provide information on:
- Why the minerals need to be extracted
- The location of the minerals
- How the minerals will be extracted
- How they will be transported off site
- The planned restoration work
The exhibition is being undertaken by our minerals specialist, Heatons.
More information on the sand and gravel extraction can also be found on our website at https://ironbridgeregeneration.co.uk/faq/