Are you self isolating – do you need help?
If you are in self isolation and are in need for help or advice, contact:
Visit facebook: Much Wenlock Mutual Aid
Download a help sheet Much Wenlock Mutual Aid Helpsheet 20.3.20
Take a look at the Much Wenlock Traders Facebook page to keep up to date with which shops are open and making deliveries
Can you help ?
The Coronavirus pandemic is fast-moving, and with it new information is becoming available every day. A small group of local residents has decided that, whilst trying to channel the advice coming from many quarters might seem helpful, it would be better to let the news media deal with that. We have to allow the Government
to handle a fast-moving situation.
What we can do locally, however, is look after each other – especially those residents classed as vulnerable. Many will have started to consider self-isolation at home and we hope to encourage the following:
• Volunteers helping with shopping, running errands etc.
• Problems arising from social isolation – this could last many weeks
• Deliver meals or supplies by car to isolated residents
• Carry out garden maintenance for isolated residents
• Be a telephone friend for isolated residents
• Post mail for isolated residents
• Walk someone’s dog
If you’d like to help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with your name address and telephone number. Please put “Mutual Aid” in the subject line and list ways in which you can help – shopping, delivering meals, gardening, dog-walking, talking on the telephone with self-isolators etc.